Welcome

We hope you enjoy the metamorphosis of our tadpoles online as we watch at school. We'll keep you posted on the changes we are noticing each day. While you are waiting, you may want to read some of the books listed on tadpoles and frogs.







Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Changes Are Happening!




I have noticed that Pin is getting his back (hind) legs. We are working on a frog report to post onto this blog. (Nick 3LC)
I went to my Dad's creek and my brother caught a frog. I knew it was a frog because it had smooth skin. (Matty 3LC)
One of our tadpoles in the library has hind leg buds. I've seen frogs back in the rainforest in Puerto Pico in my neighborhood. (Sasha 3LC)

2 comments:

  1. Pin is bigger then the other tadpole. My brother Chris has two water frogs named Hopper and Hoppy. (Devon 3JC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was watching Pin and Jade in the Library and noticed that they are shivering. If you are baby-sitting them I recomend that you put a light above them or wrap them in a blanket.
    (Bradley 3LC)

    ReplyDelete